WhatsApp is working on some significant tweaks and will be publicly available soon. Recently, Meta own WhatsApp brought an instant messaging platform that allows users to hide their online status. Now if you are one of those who want this hide your online status feature then follow the below steps.
This step works on both Android and iOS
- Tap on the WhatsApp app
- Check the three vertical dots in the upper right corner
- Then go ahead and check the Settings menu
- Now, click on the Account option and then go to the Privacy option
- Then you will see the Last Seen option.
- There will be two options
- My Contacts
You will just need to open WhatsApp and go to Settings > Account > Privacy. Now, you will find a Last seen and online option on the top of the screen to hide your online status.